Thursday 21 August 2014

Proud of You Girl

Her name is Vitri Isnaeni, 16 years old on April 2014. She is my little sister. She is 7 years younger than me. When I write this post, now she is in the 2nd class of senior high school. I call her 'Pipit'.

Alhamdulillah, now she wears hijab. When she was in the 1st class, she promised to start wear hijab in the 2nd class. She still learn to wear hijab, not perfect. But the intension is the most important thing. Girl, with that age you have found the desire for wearing hijab. I'm very proud of you.

And these are your hijab style. Hihii....style for high school student. The simple style for a simple girl. You look more honorable because your hijab.
I remember when the first time I wore hijab. When Ramadhan, two years ago I just started wear hijab. But you, wear hijab when you are still a student of high school. This mean you aware earlier than me.

With her friend, Almira

With her classmate

With her classmate

With her besties

Pinky girl

You are Pipit

I hope you will be an istiqomah muslimah that always wear hijab. Don't ever open your hijab in front of many people. Because this is identity for muslimah. That what makes us different. Let's make our hijab better and better, be syar'i hijaber. I'm proud of you, and I love you my sister. 

No comments:

Post a Comment